Skip to content
Am I alone - symptoms don't add up
An_251770 posted:
My husband is an aspie - he never speaks to me yet when with others he is noisy and speaks over people. Every night he sits on the sofa, grimaces and never speaks.
We have been married for nearly six years. I didn't know he was an aspie otherwise I wouldn't have married him.
He is obsessed with me. He copies everything I do or say. If I take off my shoes, he does. If I cough, he does. I feel so inhibited. He steals my conversations and repeats what I have said to others as though its his own conversation.
I was horrified to find my knickers in his bedside table, screwed up and hidden yet had been worn by him.
He wees in a coffee jar. I mentioned this to the doctor adn the doctor seemed to think it was alright. I have never encountered such behaviour and frankly its driving me crazy. I am so unhappy. I am a christian and believe that I should stay in the marriage but he is just mentally abusing me.
I have read the content of this site and nobody seems to be having the problems I am encountering. Is there something else going on here do you think?

Spotlight: Member Stories

In my 4th year after the diagnosis of autism for my son. He's 6, nonverbal, but uses basic ASL to communicate and is learning to write...maybe rea...More

Helpful Tips

THE GREATEST ONLINE SPELL CASTER
Hello friends! My Name is Wendy from America i have had a lot about Dr jaja on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.