Skip to content
my son plays with his poo and wont go pee !
msbowers posted:
my son is 3years old and plays with his poo.and pees on him self all the time i cant take it anymore he knows hes to go to the restroom to take care of that but he wont he knows where it is and still wont go i dont understand i ask him why he didnt go to the restroom and he just looks at me like im not talking hes always on mute if all eyes arent on him im going crazy because he knows how to talk and go to the RR and he wont go and the playing with the poo has to stop i cant do it

lrtimes21 responded:
This may or may not help you.. but I would put him back in a pull up... my two year old went from that to underwear and when he stopped going to the RR I put him back in a pull up and he hated it. I don't know if this helps or not...good luck!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

when my son was 5 he started school the 2nd day of school i was called up to the school because he hit his teacher by the time I got there he was curl...More

Helpful Tips

Advice for my Autistic 3 year old
I have a beautiful 3 year old boy, Roy. We found out last year that he is autistic. I could really use help dealing with it. He has 3 other ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.