Skip to content
Question about autism
An_254484 posted:
I have a grandson that is 17 and for sometime I have seen and felt he has symptoms of some form of autism. He has a hard time with eye contact and does have times of uncontrollable anger. Loud noises and some noises in general seem to bother him a lot. When he was young he would line up toys in a straight line which is something I have read in the past. When not aware of anyone looking he will have odd movements. Hard to really explain.

1gama1gama responded:
I have also discussed this with my husband and he thinks I am overreacting. I think sometimes men don't want to admit shortcomings in their eyes. I have a gut feeling telling me I am not overreacting. Please any advice would be helpful

Spotlight: Member Stories

My daughter is now 10 at age 6 she was dionosed with Asperger's Syndrome.let me explain a few things first,she was developementally delayed as a b...More

Helpful Tips

GREAT SPELL CASTER DR. IYAYI THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND (+2347032617285)
Hello I am ROBERTSON ANGELIA from CALIFORNIA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR.IYAYI, how he helped many ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.