Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Severe Sensory
    dan23241921 posted:
    I have a 11 year old son that is severe sensory to food taste, smells and texture only eats pepperoni pizza, pasta with no sauces or butter just plain, chicken nuggets, fries, and a few other things. How can I make him overcome his eating sensory I would like him to try other foods and eat healthy

francess84 responded:
    I'd like to know the answer to this too. The professionals have not been very helpful yet. My daughter of 3 is similar with perhaps a bigger range of foods but only bad foods and snack goods. She won't touch dinner unless it's fast food. I keep offering and she keeps going to bed hungry. She'll eat any biscuit, cheese, yoghurt, apple is the only fruit, no vegetables, occasionally plain rice, sometimes pasta, dried sugary fruit cubes, lollies and chips of course, sometimes chicken nuggets and muesli bars. Does hot chocolate count?

At least mine is getting plenty calcium but I'm not happy. Good luck with your son and I hope someone can helpus

dan23241921 replied to francess84's response:
    Good luck to you as well, it can be very frustrating he will not touch any of the school lunches he will eat the pizza lunchables every day and I feel bad I wish he would eat some fruits

Spotlight: Member Stories

Have Asperger syndrome and encopresis.

Helpful Tips

HOW DR.TAMAZAKI@GMAIL.COM BROUGHT MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME WITHIN 48HOURS
    I am from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great DR.Tamazaki for helping me in getting my Ex lover back, i have ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.