Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Right and wrong
    charayne posted:
    Hi. My 23 yr old son was diagnosed ADD when he was 9 yrs old. Of course he was put on all the ADD meds. Now as an adult he has been in trouble with the law and does not seem to understand consequences. He was arrested for marijuana possession and has court Jan 8. He claims the pot helps him think etc. it is not legal on NC. I have stressed that it IS illegal to no avail. There are many other examples as well. I haven't seen anything about knowing the differences between "right and wrong". Any extra help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

greensngravy responded:
    I have exactly the same situation. My son seems to understand right from wrong but he doesn't seem to believe that he will ever get caught. I have sat him down many times and he says he understands, but his behaviors say otherwise. Don't really know what to do!

Spotlight: Member Stories

PERFECT WORKS FROM DR SHAKAR FOR BRINGING MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME. To me After God its Dr Shakar, He has been given powers and chosen by God to liberate...More

Helpful Tips

Advice for my Autistic 3 year old
    I have a beautiful 3 year old boy, Roy. We found out last year that he is autistic. I could really use help dealing with it. He has 3 other ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 31 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.