Skip to content
Bullying at school
An_255566 posted:
My child attends a mainstream school. He has been diagnosed with PDD. For the last year a child that is 3 years older than my boy who has Aspergers and a few other conditions has been bullying my boy.
I have tried going to the school but it was all turned around and my child was blamed as the other child has issues at home. I would like suggestions on how to deal with this as it is affecting my son at home as well. The other child is also going around saying that I am going out for cups of coffee with his Dad who is single but I am not. I have also tried writting a letter to the child's mother about the situation and I recieved a very rude text back claiming it is all my childs fault. I am not claiming my son is an angel but it is getting out of hand. Any suggestions please.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My son and I have Asperger's. My goal is to share our gifts from this, rather than being discouraged about how we "don't fit in".

Helpful Tips

how i got my ex back
My name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful