Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bullying at school
An_255566 posted:
My child attends a mainstream school. He has been diagnosed with PDD. For the last year a child that is 3 years older than my boy who has Aspergers and a few other conditions has been bullying my boy.
I have tried going to the school but it was all turned around and my child was blamed as the other child has issues at home. I would like suggestions on how to deal with this as it is affecting my son at home as well. The other child is also going around saying that I am going out for cups of coffee with his Dad who is single but I am not. I have also tried writting a letter to the child's mother about the situation and I recieved a very rude text back claiming it is all my childs fault. I am not claiming my son is an angel but it is getting out of hand. Any suggestions please.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Aspergers 2 years ago. I am almost 26 yrs old.

Helpful Tips

Just Wondering
For 6 years it was assumed that my daughter had ADD, however none of the meds. ever worked that well. She is now 13 and after some research ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.