Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
another aspie day
parabeagle posted:
hello fellow aspie victims,
today one of my parrots bit me and it was bleeding enough to need band-aid. all we had were little band-aids-not big enough to go around my bleeding finger. my aspie husband stopped in after having lunch with his friends. we only have one car- i told him i needed bigger ban-aids.
we live in a small (pop. 2000) town. the one and only grocery store is about a mile away from where we live.
he said he'd get it tomorrow, because he wanted to go back outdoors and enjoy our mild weather. he took the car.
i'm not bleeding to death, but this is his non-emphatic personality.
thankfully today was a small thing- but i don't know if i were bleeding from an artery if he'd be much different!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a loving mother of 2. One is 5 and has developmental problems, the other is 6 months and has well surpassed all of her developmental milestone...More

Helpful Tips

Just Wondering
For 6 years it was assumed that my daughter had ADD, however none of the meds. ever worked that well. She is now 13 and after some research ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.