Skip to content
OMG, I am not alone!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!
iknowwhatyoumean posted:
I am so happy to read what you've said. This makes me feel LESS ALONE! He really has no idea how I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder, does he have feelings????????? Does he feel???????? He seems to behave like a robot.... We are married for less than 2 years.... Not sure how long this can last, yet I cannot forget his sweetness before we married.... No, I cannot ever forget that. I hope we move out of this 5-month dry spell where I feel so far apart from him. It is like we are roommates who don't even know each other, let alone love each other!!!!! I did not know ANYONE could live like this!!!!!! roommate strangers??????? Thank you for all your posts which have meant a lot to me....which have helped me feel SANE!!!!!!!!!!! in this insanity...Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I think tomorrow will be better? I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Our son is 6 1/2 years old and was diagnosed with pdd-nos and mood disorder nos at 2 years old. We also have two other boys ages five and four. PDD-NO...More

Helpful Tips

ipods for autism
I am an autism specific teacher and this year have made huge language strides using ipods. Check out this video about my students. ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 15 found this helpful