Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OMG, I am not alone!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!
iknowwhatyoumean posted:
I am so happy to read what you've said. This makes me feel LESS ALONE! He really has no idea how I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder, does he have feelings????????? Does he feel???????? He seems to behave like a robot.... We are married for less than 2 years.... Not sure how long this can last, yet I cannot forget his sweetness before we married.... No, I cannot ever forget that. I hope we move out of this 5-month dry spell where I feel so far apart from him. It is like we are roommates who don't even know each other, let alone love each other!!!!! I did not know ANYONE could live like this!!!!!! roommate strangers??????? Thank you for all your posts which have meant a lot to me....which have helped me feel SANE!!!!!!!!!!! in this insanity...Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I think tomorrow will be better? I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My daughter is now 10 at age 6 she was dionosed with Asperger's Syndrome.let me explain a few things first,she was developementally delayed as a b...More

Helpful Tips

weight compression vests for calming child
check out site www.autisticvest.com a full 4 pounds of weight in secure pockets sleek vest looks and feels like clothing. "No boxey" ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.