Skip to content
i just found out i have aspergers
deby36 posted:
3 months ago found out i have aspergers , i am afraid to ask for help because i am 36 years old and the only thing i find is tratment for children , i need a lot of help , since i am always confuse , where should i start , what do i do? dont get me wrong ,i have my GED , i am a CNA CHHA , i am the only one supporting my dauhgter , i have always have a job as a nurse since 2001 , i am totaly independent , i feel so embarased asking for help , i live in San Diego CA , i wold like you to refer me to a safe place , thankyou very much.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Daniel. I'm named after my daddy. I was born on august 12th 2006. I am a very Happy, Energetic little Boy. At the age of 18months I was...More

Helpful Tips

A real love spell caster to get back ex lover: Wife, Husband, Girlfiend, Boyfriend
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trance. Aam 25 years old i got ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.