Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Can an Aspie partner be counted on for surgical aftercare or to address needs of aging?
sxrsxr posted:
I am 10 years older than my partner of 10 years. He is not an extreme example of someone with Aspergers, but he exhibits most of the classic symptoms. I have recently been diagnosed with a spine injury that will likely mean surgery, and I am finding my partner acts as if I am not injured at all and when I ask for help he either ignores me or puts things off. In fact, when I fell and injured my back as I was lying on the ground crying in pain he told me that my falling was "stupid"! I am afraid that he will be unable to care for me after surgery and as we grow older. We have no children and are both pretty much estranged from our families. Does anyone have any experience that they can share about having to depend on an Aspie after an injury or after becoming limited due to aging?
bdt1805 responded:
Being an Aspie myself, Understanding other's situations is really hard. It's hard to put yourself in someone else's shoes when you feel like you live on another planet (neurotypical vs autistic). Do you see a counselor with him? One that has experience with Aspergers? Counseling has helped me immensely; and even though I'm not in a relationship I know I can empathize with other people a LOT better than I used to.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My daughter is now 10 at age 6 she was dionosed with Asperger's Syndrome.let me explain a few things first,she was developementally delayed as a b...More

Helpful Tips

dr SUkAKU greatest spell caster ever that brought my ex back
I am Juan Hernandez, I am out here again because i am getting too many email from people all around the world to be asking about the ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.