Skip to content
My boy who's 5yrs has depraxins and austims aspergies
nicolawalker posted:
Hi I'm new to this web site haven't got clue how to go bout it my little boy was born 2mths premchure I was poorly so took while for me to see him his weight was 3lb 4'. Then couple months before he come out hospital they did tell me he had grade3to 5bleed and they would keep eye on him didn't mention he may be brain damage or cerel paulusy but really slow in growing up.i really feel hard at moment been having tac meeting at school coz he runs about ,falling over,touched feeling.he won't join in with other kids in active also he can't dress himself also main problem is can't have poo with no feeling.doing excise he's been on list to be seen ayah and austims aspergies been on 4yrs and it's ridicules when he can't get in to see consultant February 2015. I've cryed cryed had no help school are saying he has traits of austims .fed up throwing pants away and buyi them I really don't know much bout it but he kicked of all the time please anyone can give tips or help me coz I'm at my tent her nikki

Spotlight: Member Stories

i have a now 5yr old daughter that was just classified with autism from the ARD comity. when she was in pre-k she was tested and they said she had a s...More

Helpful Tips

A REAL DEATH SPELL CASTER IS HERE AT LAST
THIS GREAT DEATH SPELL CASTER HAS PROVEN TO ME THAT ONLINE DEATH SPELL CASTING IS REAL. THIS GREAT MAN HELPED ME CAST A DEATH SPELL ON THE ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.