Skip to content
Challenges Parents Face in Applying Behavioural Interventions
michelleuws posted:
Attention: Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder

As part of my Masters of Clinical Psychology I am completing a research thesis investigating the challenges parents face in applying behavioural intervention strategies. I learnt through my previous work in early intervention programs that it is not always easy at times!

The study aims to help identify what behavioural intervention strategies parents find most difficult to apply and why. This information may help clinicians work more effectively with both parents and their children in managing challenges in following behavioural interventions. The study is an online survey. It is confidential and completely voluntary, and takes no more than 20-30 minutes to complete.

To be eligible for the study, participants must be a parent or caregiver of a child with an Austism Spectrum Disorder, and have been given behavioural intervention strategies to follow (e.g. as part of an early intervention program, from a psychologist).

If you are interested in participating in this important research, the link to complete the survey is: https://uwsssap.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eA5zyDdCv38cCWh

I appreciate how limited your time is and thank you kindly to those who consider participating in this study. Your help is very much appreciated and beneficial.

For further information, please email 17825128@student.uws.edu.au

Kind regards,
Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

i have a now 5yr old daughter that was just classified with autism from the ARD comity. when she was in pre-k she was tested and they said she had a s...More

Helpful Tips

LORD SHINNOK BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK IN JUST 24 HOURS
Me and my ex-husband at all times have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early September this ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.