Skip to content
Arm Pain
An_241031 posted:
I am a 22 year old female who, after years of athletics without any real problems besides leg surgery, is starting to have back and neck issues. I have a bulging disc in my back that was giving me leg pain and now I have arm pain in my left arm. When I bend my arm, my ring finger and pinky finger start to cramp and my entire arm feels very fatigue up until my shoulder blade. I have notice that the source of tension is right where my tricep and elbow meet. Could this be from my neck? It is very uncomfortable and I am trying to find a solution. Thanks for your help!
mskite responded:
You need an MRI on your neck. I have bone spurs in my neck that an accident in 2002 started aggravating them. They give me pains in shoulder and arm. An MRI will show all that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Dave. I am 53 years old, married to the most wonderful woman in the world for 22 years now, and have two great sons ages 18 and 20. We live...More

Helpful Tips

Zeal for Life
I couldn't find my old post so I'm not sure what happened to it. I have back problems, panic issues and anxiety disorder since childhood. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful