Skip to content
Arm Pain
An_241031 posted:
I am a 22 year old female who, after years of athletics without any real problems besides leg surgery, is starting to have back and neck issues. I have a bulging disc in my back that was giving me leg pain and now I have arm pain in my left arm. When I bend my arm, my ring finger and pinky finger start to cramp and my entire arm feels very fatigue up until my shoulder blade. I have notice that the source of tension is right where my tricep and elbow meet. Could this be from my neck? It is very uncomfortable and I am trying to find a solution. Thanks for your help!

mskite responded:
You need an MRI on your neck. I have bone spurs in my neck that an accident in 2002 started aggravating them. They give me pains in shoulder and arm. An MRI will show all that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

spinal decompression
I had spinal fusion surgery too and the pain came back. I had 20 treatments of spinal decompression and am now pain free most days. Best ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful