Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Full Disclosure
EWoods45 posted:
When I went to the doctor back in march 2010 a MRI showed a cyst compressing my spinal cord so I was informed. I had surgery to remove the cyst. September 2010 a doctor with the Social Security Determination informed me that I may had suffered permanent nerve damage prior to surgery. Something my doctor never metioned or discussed with me. In December 2011 at my disability determination hearing my lawyer informed me that the MRI back in march of 2010 showed that I had 3 herniated disc and that I had narrowing of my spinal cord due to those disc as well. Now my doctor never informed me of this. Was he suppose to inform my and offer some type of treatment ? Being that I am in constant pain now after the surgery it could have been the herniated disc all the time causing the problems I still have.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laney is an early 30's mom who has struggled off-and-on with pregnancy complications and chronic pain, not to mention a myriad of joint injuries a...More

Helpful Tips

spinal decompression
I had spinal fusion surgery too and the pain came back. I had 20 treatments of spinal decompression and am now pain free most days. Best ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.