Skip to content
Cervical myelopathy???
An_242573 posted:
I am 31 and female, mother of 4. I have a herniated disc in C5-6 since August 2010. Until now it has caused me intermittent bouts of pain usually lasting about 1 week for each flare up. Last Saturday, I was at a wedding and all of a sudden, I felt as though I was going to pass out and I felt tingles in my left arm and left leg. I didn't pass out and managed to calm myself because I thought I was having a stroke. The dizziness and tingling subsided and I managed to have a good time for the rest of the night. Long story short, the numbness, tingling, weakness returned to my left arm and leg a day later and has not stopped. I am clumsy and it feels as though my hands aren't working right. I saw my regular doctor who ordered bloodwork and am seeing my neck doc on Wednesday. Does anyone else have similar symtoms? I am freaking out that I have MS or some crazy disease because I feel very odd.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Structural Integration Practitioner in Maine, specializing in neural and visceral mobilization.

Helpful Tips

spinal decompression
I had spinal fusion surgery too and the pain came back. I had 20 treatments of spinal decompression and am now pain free most days. Best ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful