Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cervical myelopathy???
An_242573 posted:
I am 31 and female, mother of 4. I have a herniated disc in C5-6 since August 2010. Until now it has caused me intermittent bouts of pain usually lasting about 1 week for each flare up. Last Saturday, I was at a wedding and all of a sudden, I felt as though I was going to pass out and I felt tingles in my left arm and left leg. I didn't pass out and managed to calm myself because I thought I was having a stroke. The dizziness and tingling subsided and I managed to have a good time for the rest of the night. Long story short, the numbness, tingling, weakness returned to my left arm and leg a day later and has not stopped. I am clumsy and it feels as though my hands aren't working right. I saw my regular doctor who ordered bloodwork and am seeing my neck doc on Wednesday. Does anyone else have similar symtoms? I am freaking out that I have MS or some crazy disease because I feel very odd.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.