Skip to content
Pinched nerve?
Anon_155572 posted:
I've had some bizarre symptoms lately. I made an appointment for a chiropractor on Friday because I heard that he might be able to help more so than if I were to go to a regular doctor. About a month ago, my right leg started going numb off and on with a burning sensation. I had some pain in my back near my kidney. I ended up in the ER, only to be given antibiotics in case it was a kidney infection. Gee, thanks. Since then, my right leg feels heavy off and on, but it has gotten better.
Now my right arm from my fingers to my shoulder is just...feeling bad. I feel like I'm carrying around a 50lb grocery bag all the time. That's the only way to describe it. Sometimes there's pain in my neck and into the back of my head and sometimes tingling on the right side of my face. I don't know if this is all related, or what, but I guess I'll find out Friday. Does this sound like a pinched nerve? Disc problem? Muscular? I should note that I workout 3-5 days a week with a lot of cardio kickboxing, elliptical and weight lifting. I actually feel ok when I'm working out. It's when I'm sedentary that I have the symptoms.

dorvin responded:
I have gone to a chiropractor and found no relief in my lower back.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Dave. I am 53 years old, married to the most wonderful woman in the world for 22 years now, and have two great sons ages 18 and 20. We live...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.