Skip to content
Left Side Back/Left thigh Pain
jszaradowski posted:
For the past 3 weeks I have been having really bad back pain only on my left side. I tend to have the back pain when I am trying to sleep all night but it tends to feel very tight when I wake up. I also tend to get the pain when I lay on my left side like when I am laying on the couch to watch tv since that is the way I have to face to see the TV.

Any Ideas on what this could be? Should I be consulting my Primary Care Doctor or would a Chiropractor be good enough and to just have an adjustment? What could happen If I do nothing?

Also sometimes I tend to get a really bad pain that is only in the back of my left thigh. I usually get this pain after standing for long periods of time. I usually get when I am unloading the Truck at work, I work at a McDonald's in Illinois.

Could this be symptons for sciatica or something else? Any Ideas? If it is Sciatica, what can I do when I get or what can I do to prevent it?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laney is an early 30's mom who has struggled off-and-on with pregnancy complications and chronic pain, not to mention a myriad of joint injuries a...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.