Skip to content
Left Side Back/Left thigh Pain
jszaradowski posted:
For the past 3 weeks I have been having really bad back pain only on my left side. I tend to have the back pain when I am trying to sleep all night but it tends to feel very tight when I wake up. I also tend to get the pain when I lay on my left side like when I am laying on the couch to watch tv since that is the way I have to face to see the TV.

Any Ideas on what this could be? Should I be consulting my Primary Care Doctor or would a Chiropractor be good enough and to just have an adjustment? What could happen If I do nothing?

Also sometimes I tend to get a really bad pain that is only in the back of my left thigh. I usually get this pain after standing for long periods of time. I usually get when I am unloading the Truck at work, I work at a McDonald's in Illinois.

Could this be symptons for sciatica or something else? Any Ideas? If it is Sciatica, what can I do when I get or what can I do to prevent it?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful