Skip to content
work comp
r10medic posted:
is anyone still have to deal with work comp? Or have you had your final court hearing

raileym responded:
I have to deal with them things take to long to get approvel. My problem with my upper back and neck have gotten worse because it takes them so long I dont know at this time how much longer it will be. Its already been 2 1/2 years and im in worse condition now them I was when it happen

r10medic replied to raileym's response:
my final court case is in two days , hope all goes my way. I already have had three surgerys. Ill keep you posted

raileym responded:
Does anyone have a lawyer that will help you Im sick of the one I have he seams like he doesn't want to help me its been 2 1/2 years and I can't seam to get him to do what needs to be done I hhave only 45% of the use of my right arm I have major nerve ddamage done to my back and neck

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

Fusion not complete after 2 1/2 years
I had a fusion L4/L5/S1. I had seen my doctor 6 mths. after fusion. He told me it was complete, donnot call me unless I need another ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful