Skip to content
I'm begging for HELP!!! Telling the truth or a lying friend??
An_246635 posted:
A friend came to me the other day at work and stated that his doctor told him that he had a hair-line fracture to one of the vertebrae in his neck. I'm not too sure which one since he didn't really give me any specifics. He did state that his doctor said that he didn't need any treatment, he didn't feel any type of pain, and isn't on any medications for it.

We work in an office setting, so we sit and stare at computers for majority of the day. I also saw him cracking his neck (like how people crack their knuckles) and I thought this was odd, granted his supposed hair-line fracture.

Could he be telling the truth?? I'm doubting the situation mainly because my cousin had a hair-line fracture on his elbow and they put his entire arm in a cast. Can someone please help me understand?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.