Skip to content
im looking for any advice please !!!!!
jamerson229 posted:
well i was in a car accident on 08/23/2011 and was rear ended well i have went thru therapy also have had steroid shots in my lower back well just 2 weeks ago i started having severe sharp pain in my left shoulder blade i had a mri done last year and showed i have a pinched nerve on c5,c6, & c7 well i have been waiting to see a nuero surgeon but want to know if this maybe the way to go or not it hurts the most when i lay down it started a year ago with just severe neck pain on the right side of my neck now its in my left shoulder blade and up my left and right side of my neck please help

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need to know from someone whose spinal fusion didnot work the first time. I am not a smoker, yet my fusion after 2 1/2 years didnnot complete itself...More

Helpful Tips

spinal decompression
I had spinal fusion surgery too and the pain came back. I had 20 treatments of spinal decompression and am now pain free most days. Best ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.