Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
neck and shoulder pain
jamerson229 posted:
was in a car accident on 8/23/11 and was rear ended was thrown around and bent the head rest all the way back now the day of my accident i had neck upper and lower back pain well about atleast 3 weeks now my pain has started spreading across to my left shoulder blade and i have went thru physical therapy chiro, and all now the pain starts and pain meds muscle relaxing cream even the tens unit will not help was told i may need surgery in 4 or 5 years just wanting to see if anyone else has these same issues as its only been a year as the nuerologist said 4 or 5 years due to my c4,c5,c6 are pinched and i have read some where else where someone had almost same issue and needed surgery so any help i would appreciate it

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

spinal decompression
I had spinal fusion surgery too and the pain came back. I had 20 treatments of spinal decompression and am now pain free most days. Best ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.