Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
bmiqq
bmiqq posted:
I have been suffering from Neck as well as back pain for the last 2-3 years. first about my Neck. It pains and while doing exercises, sounds come out possibly due to vertebra bones. I have been trying various exercises which do reduce the pain but not too much. If I take paracetamol, the pain gets much better but I avoid taking it frequently due to the problem that my Creatinine then goes from 120 to above 144 or so. Any better exercises etc?

Similarly, the back also pains. It does not create problem when I walk but pain starts when I sit. Any better exercises for a situation when the back does not pain while walking?

I am 80 years old otherwise keeping reasonable health. The above pains are moderate and not severe.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

spinal decompression
I had spinal fusion surgery too and the pain came back. I had 20 treatments of spinal decompression and am now pain free most days. Best ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.