Skip to content
35 yrear old injury or something new?
emmittearl posted:
35 yrs ago i hurt my neck....i do not recall what i did. Now today I have "multi level cervical degenerative facet and disk disease. Large uncovertebral bone spurs at C6- C7, Disk narrowing moderate at C4-C5, C5-C6 and C6-C7." (doc report). My question is i dont have pain like i slept wrong or tingling down my arm, but a very strange, achy, pulling, feeling running up into the back of my head. Occasionally i get headaches. I have had injections and have been told to have a rhizotomy, which i dont believe i will. Nothing helps and it is getting worse. i almost would rather have sharp predictable pain, than this odd extremely weird and at times dibilitating feeling, is this nerves? Any thoughts?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful