Skip to content
C2 fracture
An_248247 posted:
I was involved in a car accident in June 2012. I was flown to a trama unit .After a MRI the neurosurgeon told me I had a C2 fracture with out spinal cord injury.. I was admitted to the hospital for 6 days. I was discharged home with a cerival collar which I was told to wear for 8 weeks. I went back to the dr after 8 weeks i was given an xray and the dr said i could remove the collar and return to normal duties. Two months later i am in pain and there is numbness in my feet. I have followed up with my dr. He suggested I was having muscle spasms. any suggestions in what to do?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laney is an early 30's mom who has struggled off-and-on with pregnancy complications and chronic pain, not to mention a myriad of joint injuries a...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.