Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

How do I deal with this?
whatamisupposedtodo posted:
I was injured on the job 3 months ago and since then I've been in a lot of pain and experiencing an occasional shocking pain in my lower back. I've had an MRI and x-ray and both look good. The doctor I've been seeing has no idea what's causing my problem. Anyone go through something similar, or have any ideas as to what I need to do next?
davedsel57 responded:

Have you filed a workman's compensation claim? Have you contracted a workman's compensation attorney. You must do both to get the treatment you need. You should seek opinions from spine specialists such as spinal orthopedic surgeons and spinal neurosurgeons.

If you can not work, then your doctor needs to document that you are 100% disabled. You will continue to receive 66% of you pay but it is tax exempt. You may be able to return to work with restrictions.

You may also want to post this on the WebMD Back Pain Community or the WebMD Pain Management Community. This community does not have much activity and is not moderated.

I hope all this works out for you.
- Blessings,

Praveen15 responded:
Cervical Support are the best solution for cervical pain, Healthgenie is providing ortho supports of various brands such as lp, tynor, paramount at huge discount.
robinwilliams responded:
Hi, here are some tips for you-
  • Avoid lifting heavy objects.
  • May be the cause of your problem is stress. So, learn to manage stress.
  • Keep your back and stomach muscles strong,
  • use good posture.
Is the pain still persists, i would suggest you to visit a good Orthopedic Doctor .
youllfeelbetter responded:
You may want to try going to a Chiropractor . Workman's Compensation will most certainly pay for your care.
bbeknk replied to Praveen15's response:
Thanks praveen, but when I opened your link, it's not working. After searching I got cervical support and bought the paramount cervical vertibra. It's quality is quite good and effective for healing my neck pain.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i've been using tramadol for about 6 months now and it's not working for my pain,i have spinal stenosis and i'm looking for a stronger med...More

Helpful Tips

feelin bad
im in constant pain. L5 and 6 were fused almost a yr ago now and ive never been in so much pain in my 38 yrs old. my kids r and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.