Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
4 year neck pain
Lady_Hutch posted:
My neck pain started almost 4 years ago, and it continues now with new pain in my shoulders (mainly the left) and the back/bottom of my head. I have had many tests with no diagnosis, mainly just confusion from the docs. Nothing seems to help except codine (I am codine sensitive) but no anti inflammatory seemed to work and steroids just made the pain worse.
I even ended up in the hospital with a stomach bleed for 2 weeks in which I lost 40 lbs (yes, in 2 weeks)!! Due to all of the meds I was on, I am currently not on any meds, as that was only a year ago and I am terrified! I have since began substituting max freeze ( a topical gel) which helps most days. I am so lost and frustrated on what is wrong with me... all posts and questions/help are welcome. Thank you

robinwilliams responded:
I think you must switch to a new doctor. If you live in Texas, you can visit OrthoTexas. I got my back treated from them.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Dave. I am 53 years old, married to the most wonderful woman in the world for 22 years now, and have two great sons ages 18 and 20. We live...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.