Skip to content
Right upper back pain
tirednhurting posted:
I have had upper pain under the right side of my rib for the last few days and I do not know what has happened. I had a kidney infection a week ago but better now. I also have Autoimmune Pancreatitis that is rare and I was wondering if this could be kidney stones or liver? My liver enzimes were high for the first time about 6 weeks ago but I stopped drinking and I thought I was getting better, Please help

robinwilliams responded:
I am sorry, I have had never heard of Autoimmune Pancreatitis before. I think you could use an advice of an orthopedic doctor . wishing you good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need cervical spinal surgery. My insurance will only cover the fusion type. I'd rather have the artiificial disk replacement surgery. UnitedHeal...More

Helpful Tips

Muscle Knots: An ACTUAL Long-Term Fix...under $50
I've had problems with muscle knots for a few years now, and have been continuously experimenting with solutions. The chiropractor failed, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.