Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Numbness in right side of face, weak right arm, pain in right neck
An_253956 posted:
Hello
I have had this issue for several years where the right side of my face feels like I just came from the dentist after having it frozen. It feels numb, sometime more numb than others but the feeling is always present. My right arm also feels, *weak* and again, sometimes more weak than others.

This all seems to emanate from my neck, where it feels like someone is pushing their elbow into the back side of head on the right side, near the neck.

I've had two MRI's and an EMG nerve study on the arms, doc's say I'm fine!! It;s not excruciating pain but it does wear me down throughout the course of the day.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Dave. I am 53 years old, married to the most wonderful woman in the world for 22 years now, and have two great sons ages 18 and 20. We live...More

Helpful Tips

spinal decompression
I had spinal fusion surgery too and the pain came back. I had 20 treatments of spinal decompression and am now pain free most days. Best ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.