Skip to content
Back pain
aburns80 posted:
I am really getting tires of Doctors shoving a patient from one thing to another. I have tried Vicodin, Ultram, muscle relaxers, naproxen, heat, cold, long showers. Nothing works. Have degenerative joint disease and scoliosis. Starting therapy soon. I had therapy before shoulder surgery 3 years ago and it did not work..thus surgery. After surgery worked well. I really hate being drug around. He hasn't had me have MRI yet. Which is best..keep seeing him and wait or try to get referral to pain clinic ?

youllfeelbetter responded:
You might want to go see a Chiropractor . You will get the attention you deserve without all the drugs.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i've been using tramadol for about 6 months now and it's not working for my pain,i have spinal stenosis and i'm looking for a stronger med...More

Helpful Tips

spinal decompression
I had spinal fusion surgery too and the pain came back. I had 20 treatments of spinal decompression and am now pain free most days. Best ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.