Flank Pain
jszaradowski posted:
jszaradowski posted: Last Wednesday December 15, 2010 when I got up to go to work to unload the truck , I had severe pain in my left side below the ribs, above the waist as in reading this and other websites refer to it as flank pain. I still had that severe pain the next day, barely move The pain was so severe that I could barely move to get up to use the bathroom or just to lay from my back to my side, etc. But only that evening I cointinually felt like I needed to go thre bathroom even though I had just gone to the bathroom and everytime I went very llittle came out. I now don't feel the urge to go to the bathroom as often, but still have the same back pain on my left side it is not as bad as last Wednesday or Thursday and the pain was not as bad yesterday. I was laying an ice pack in that general spot which did seem to help with the pain a little both on Thursday, and Friday and will use it tonight when i go to bed between 8PM-9PM. I do not feel nausea or vomiting and do not have pink or red in my urine.

Any advice on what it could be or what I should do? Would a chiropractor help with this pain?
Should I see a doctor for this and what could happen if I don't?