Skip to content
Tuesday the Mornin Moanin
deach777 posted:
Morning on this last Tues. of the year 2010. Maybe the start of a brief warmup, high 40's pred. for News Years day. but rain. Tried posting yest. but it wouldn't let me, but got on today. smile

Last week standing at the register 5 days killed my back. This week besides my back i'm getting hip and leg pain on the r. side again. Sinuses are better except for crackling in my L. ear, hope that improves soon. So many have colds right now, glad flu is not hitting.

Had a good Christmas with my son and family visiting. Haven't seen them in 7 years. Leaving today sadly. Back to their snow kingdom. Only 4 days left of 2010, make the days merry for someone. Hope you all had a great Christmas, God bless, ~DeacH~

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. Matt.22:37,38

davedsel57 responded:
Good afternoon, Deach and all.

Glad you had a good Christmas with your family, Deach. We had a wonderful holiday. Stretched it out over 3 days - Christmas morning was us with our sons at 5:00 am before our eldest went to work, then Christmas night was with my wife's parents. Sunday we all went to Denny's for dinner. Last evening we went to our dear friends' home for some snacks and playing board games.

Currently 28 degrees with light snow in WNY. Heading for 29 degrees today. A warm up has begun and by Saturday we could see temperatures near 50. Wheeee! That's the weather roller coaster we are riding.

Have a blessed and terrific Tuesday, everyone.
Blessings, -Dave

bj1208 responded:
Hi Deach and everyone -

glad you have a wonderful Christmas with your family -

we did too - we celebrate Christmas Eve - my husband plays Santa - and his nephew is newly remarried - he has 2 children and she has 3 - yep! almost brady bunch! LOL - and her littlest still believes in Santa - and he squealed and screamed with excitement - he just couldn't believe that Santa was visiting!!!

so it was a great success and everyone had a great time!

the weather has been pretty good - we were supposed to have a big snow storm for Christmas but it missed it and we only had a little rain. the temps have slowly been climbing up during the days to the low 30's to low 40's - but we are so dry - having to boil water on stove and also have a water humidifier in our bedroom. it helps a lot -

well glad you and your wife had a great Christmas Dave -

take care - Joy~~

deach777 replied to davedsel57's response:
Thats great you had a good Christmas also. Too bad we can't makeit last all year. About to watch the first Tues night FB game in a long time. Yea, this weather is a virus spreader, getting warm than cold again will add to it. I'll take a warm up thou. Have a great night, ~DeacH~

deach777 replied to bj1208's response:
That must have been great seeing the eyes of the little one seeing santa. Glad you had a good time. May go down in the teens tonight, brrrrrrrr very dry in my house also, i need to get some dist. water for my humidifier. I'm sleeping good though even without it. Have a good night, FB calls ~Deach~

charl1942 replied to deach777's response:
Deach I trust you have had some time off work to rest and recuperate from your work last week and the in and out of the snow going and coming.
I live in north Florida inland and we have had some pretty wicked nights. It even snowed a few days ago and had the community all excited. One night we had temperatures down to 19 degrees. Several nights in the 20s. That is cold for us! I enjoy the cold weather, but not 19 degrees. My husbabnd says he will never return to N.Y. to live!!!! At his age I don't see that happening. I am a Fl girl myself, but I have lived many other places as the military sent us around and around.We moved back to my home county about 7 years ago.

I have some pictures in my documents of my Christmas tree decorated with birds as I discussed with you last year. However, I don't know how to send you pictures of them.Is there a way?

Blessings,

davedsel57 replied to charl1942's response:
Hi, Charl1942. Good to see another post from you.

Here is how I post pictures in the WebMD communities:

I bring my image into my Photobucket account, then copy it as a direct link (one of the options there). In the reply box in WebMD when posting, there is a tiny picture of a camera on the right side of the list of all the little icons. Click on that, past in your image, click on OK and you will see your picture even before you submit the post. After you submit your post, everyone can see your picture.

Clear as mud?? Ask any questions you may have and I will try to help.
Blessings, -Dave

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center