Skip to content
Morning Backies
deach777 posted:
Morning Joy and everyone else. Haven't been on in a while. Pretty much "same old" with the back. Lower lumbar has been better. Mainly because i had to put my Jerry to sleep about 3 weeks ago. I don't have to carry his butt around when we go out. Although i miss him, i don't miss that. Had a birthday and a doc visit this week. Yea, i'm a normal old bugger. I got an oil change and lube and he said see you in 4 months. Hope your doing okay, see ya, God bless, ~Deach~

bj1208 responded:
hey deach and everyone - yep same here - same ole stuff just new day! LOL

I have a cat that is close to 20lbs - yep she is a fatty but fiesty gal and boy does it break my back when she wants me to pick her up -

well - got a sad day tomorrow - throwing a moving away party for my oldest daughter, son-n-law and my 2 Autistic grandsons - yea - tear - they are moving to Tucson - they have lots better programs for Autistic children/adults - but still will be very lonely - oh well, we raise them and then they fly the coop - guess not much we can do but visit -

gonna spend more time speaking with the PA about pain pump - can't take much more of this where I can't go higher on meds - so next appt is 5/5 - will try to find a doc to go see about it -

not much else is going on - take care and don't work to hard - later - Joy

Helpful Tips

Try water therapy
I also have had surgery for L5S1,protruding disc for sciatic pain. Everything was fine for a year. Then the pain came back and the doctor ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center