Skip to content
DEACH
bj1208 posted:
Hey Deach - just thought I would drop a line to see how u are doing - hope you are getting along ok - please drop a line - take care, friend - hugs - Joy

deach777 responded:
Morning Joy, I'm doing about the same. You know, same back pains, more lower back cramps and tightness. Leg problems and now these allergys. But I'm alive and well, thankful for another day. I was just at my uncles viewing yest. He passed on Weds. at 102 YO. Thats a long life.
I haven't been on much, my work schl. is crazy. I'm glad to get rest afterwards. Between the house work and yardwork, i haven't much free time. Hope you r doing okay and getting some relief from the pains. Have a good day, ~Deach~

bj1208 replied to deach777's response:
Hi Deach -

WOW!! 102 - that is a long life - I bet he had some great stories that he shared with you - he saw a lot of difference in the world changing - I can just imagine - I am sorry for your loss -

Today has been hectic - left house at 7:30am went to Dollar General and Wal-Mart - got back here at 11:30am and starting unpacking groceries etc and finally at 2pm I HAVE SAT DOWN~~~ ugh - I'm beat - back/legs are really hurting -

It sounds so familiar ~ SAME BAT TIME SAME BAT CHANNEL~~ LOL - my pains have been up and down going in sync with the weather so had to stock up on ibuprofen to help with good ole ARTHUR! He's been visiting quite a bit lately but guess that goes with the territory -

Well I'm glad to hear from ya - was getting worried but knew you probably had a busy hectic schedule - and now that the weather is getting warmer everyone is spending time outside -

Keep us posted as to how u are doing - take care - Joy

Helpful Tips

Spinal fusion
I had lumbar fusion at L 4-5, L5-S1 19 years ago with limited success. I have been disabled because of pain, but I still consider the ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center