Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Autumn Mornin Moanin
Deach777 posted:
Hi everyone, well it's Autumn again, or Fall as we call the season. We don't want to talk about falling do we? Its raining here again in E. Pa. We've had so much this year with flooding occuring many places, I've been lucky in that front. Hate to think what the winter will bring with all this moisture occuring now. Hope everyones surviving the economic downturn. Its getting very bad out there. Prices rising and the dollar not buying you much. The future may bring more bartering for foodand services. You see many signs saying "I work for food". We in the USA have had an easy time of it when we have had abundance and a middle class but now we go back to upperclass and lower class. I feel sorry for the younger generation in these times. My Faith in God has provided me with what i need as i need it.
On the moanin front, pain wise. My lower back is stable but morning stiffness is a prob. Upper back and neck is much better since i've been exercising again. My bones and joints crack but i keep on. LOL
No change in meds. Sinus problems have slowed with help of anti hist. and nose sprays. My shin pain is annoying and acts up periodicly, unknown cause, x rays no help. Bone scan next. It could be related to hip or knee pain which occur around same time.
Enough about me, whats everyone doing in these times? Hope you getting r done. God Bless, ~Deach~

Lord give us this day or daily bread and give us a reminder that we must repent daily of our sins. We know You have died for our sins, A sacrifice for all time. With our human nature, born into sin, we are forever asking forgiveness. So Lord, we ask You again, forgive us our sins, and forgive those who sin against us. The temptations are there, You deliver us from that evil. Your power shall reign forever and ever,. Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayer, May You send us blessings. Amen

davedsel57 responded:
Hey, Deach!! Good to see you.

Raining here in WNY. Supposed to get almost 1.5 inches today. My bones and joints agree with that forecast.

My family and I are doing pretty well. My wonderful wife has been off work since 9/14 for the injuries she had at work this year. She has been resting and doing things very carefully and feels some improvement. The doctor has her returning to work on Monday with severe restrictions for a week, then a re-eval next Friday.

I had my eyes examined last week and have cataracts in both eyes. My right eye gets a new lens on 10/25, and the left eye gets a new lens on 11/8. Once I am all healed I will only need glassed for reading fine print. That is actually thrilling for me as I have worn thick-lensed glassed since I was 8 years old. While I am not looking forward to surgery I am looking forward to the results.

The economy in this country is terrible. I am very thankful that the Lord provides all of our needs. Interesting group of presidential candidates. We'll see who is elected and if anything changes.

Have a blessed and fantastic Friday, friends.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

fenton04 replied to davedsel57's response:
Long time no see, Anyway went to doctors couple weeks ago. looks like the parylisis in my left leg is permanent due to the nerve injury. Just have to putter along. But my pain control is going very well. So just take each day as it comes.

bj1208 responded:
Hey Deach~~~~ glad that you stopped by

yep it is Fall/Autumn or another way to look at it is Indian Summer~~I do like this time of year as we have the windows open and use the attic fan, boy do I love that!!

My niece came over this mornin with her American Bulldog (Hercules) so that Otis (our boxer) could have a "play date" and she stayed here for bout 3 hours -we talked while the dogs played and it was fun as her dog is about 3 hours - I en"joyed" our visit and I know Otis enjoyed his play pal!! LOL

Well Otis has a "raspberry" growth on the side of his snout close to his nose and will be going in on 10/3 to have it removed - poor fella - this makes the 2nd one - Boxers (real high-breed ones ~ but not all do) get these - my other Boxer would get them quite a bit

Hubby got home bout an hour ago - been 2 weeks since he was home so am gonna enjoy this weekend with him!!!! He's eating dinner and talking to his dad right now.

well same ole - same ole on my back - lower part hurts real bad and am having some muscle spasm in mid and upper back. think I overdid it today with niece visiting, then a trip to Wal-Mart, home to separate meat and put in zip-lock baggies and into the freezer then cooked dinner -so my back is really hurting - guess from standing, walking etc. too much so it''s getting back at me!! LOL

we've had great weather here - except earlier this week it was rainy and chilly but then it warmed up gradually into the low 70's so real nice Indian Summer weather!!

well, I hope and pay we all have a wonderful weekend with low pains~~

Take care ~~ Joy

Helpful Tips

I have resolved my tailbone / coccyx pain (coccydynia)
About two years ago I started experiencing pain in my tailbone while sitting. If I sat for more than a couple minutes, the pain would start ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center