Skip to content
Looking for Deach
TiggerTiger posted:
Looking for Deach, anyone heard from him? This is Tigger and its been a very long while since I've visited the site. Alll new looking and hard to navigate... Anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please let me knowl...

LPN my friends.

Tigger/Donna

bj1208 responded:
Hey Tig~~~ glad to see ur post -

Deach does come around - not too often - maybe once or twice a month - he's been pretty busy with the new store and working lot of hours -

It's good to see u - hope u are doing well - take care - Joy

DianeR01 responded:
Hi,

Good to see you Tigger! Deach seems to come around near the first of the month for a quick check in.

hope you are doing well

di

TiggerTiger replied to DianeR01's response:
Hey everyone, glad to see ya some of you still here.. Things have been reallly tough since Danny passed away in March of this year.. I really trying working hard to get through this. I just had surgery today to remove a tumor the size of an orange off my left hip. Hopefully it will be benign.. The only other bad thing was I had to put my sheppard down 3 weeks after Danny passed. He had tumors on his spine and was in alot of pain so needless to say, things never stop changing. Well now that I found my way back to the board, I'll try not to wait too long to come back and visit.. LPN for all and prayers for everyone... Hugs Tig

Deach777 replied to TiggerTiger's response:
Hey Tig, yep, i'm still here. Not real active in any of the web sites right now. I can only help by giving prayer to those that ask. I do read the posts once or twice a week. By the way i'm on Facebook with you as a friend.
God bless, ~Deach~

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center