Skip to content
calling for Deach!!!!
bj1208 posted:
Hey Deach - just wanted to see how ur doing - having seen a post from ya in a while -

hope ur doing well - take care - Joy

deach777 responded:
Hi joy, thanks for thinking about me. Just happen to see your post. Not doing much posting anywhere, even facebook. Went through 3 colds this season, sinus inf. and bronc. and all the aches and pains you can think of. Still working because i need the health ins. and our hrs. have been cut to a min. Miss chating with everyone but i have about 7 on facebook that were here. Hope your doing better, God bless, Deach

bj1208 replied to deach777's response:
hi Deach - glad ur still around - sorry you've had a hard winter with the colds and sinus infections etc., so far I've been very lucky but our temps have been in the low/mid 40's to 50's and some 60's - it's a wonder we're mot all sick

drop in once in a while and let us know how ur doing - take care - Joy

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
221 of 338 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center