Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Leap Year Morning Moanin
deach777 posted:
Hey everyone, remember Morning Moanin? Geezz, i've been here too long. Over 10 yrs. Been moanin for maybe 7. I miss everyone at our old site. Oh i'm still moanin but mainly to myself. Today with the rainy weather in the East, i'm aching in the whole body. Even though, i still have to work this afternoon. Working for CVS pharmacy has its benf. ,
If i need relief, its a step away. Otc meds, muscle rubs etc. My pharmacist makes a rub called no pain rub and is always selling out of it. i guess i oversell it but its good. She is a qualified Homeopath.
Hope everyones having a LPD low pain day. Happy leap year. No leaping here. New month tomorrow,and Springs coming soon. Yeaaaa
God Bless, Deach

Show me the ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths..Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do i wait all day. Rememeber, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever old. Psm.25, 4-7 Amen

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, Deach! Great to see a post from you.

Rain here too but at least it does not need to be shoveled. We've actually had a very mild winter with very little snow here in WNY. Lake Erie never froze and the temperatures stayed mostly above normal. Wish every winter could be like this.

Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday, friends.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

dianer01 replied to davedsel57's response:
Great pic Dave!

Hi Deach! Always good to hear from you.

Joy, hope all is well

di

deach777 replied to davedsel57's response:
Hi Dave, it sure has been a mild winter. Just wonder what the summer will be like. I expect hot hot hot. Hope the familys doing okay. Have a good one, Deach

deach777 replied to dianer01's response:
Hi Diane, how are you doing, good i hope. have a good night, Deach

MsHoneyBe responded:
Good Morning Deach n All, So nice to see ya doin the moaning again !! I for one I miss it ....Do you ever hear from Norm anymore? and Dot , Sheryl or anyone else ?

Well still working hard eh? Could that pic be your new pup? Nice to "see" ya again don"t work so hard and hopefully will see ya again soon. Hope ya have a lpd, God Bless Ya , Debi

deach777 replied to MsHoneyBe's response:
Hi Debi, nice hearing from you. Norm is off line, i haven't been able to get ahold of him for a while. Hope hes ok.
Better check the dog pic close up. its a stuffed dog. LOL Dot and many others are on Facebook now. Have a good day, Deach

bj1208 responded:
Hey Everyone~~~

Still here - just been out of town this weekend seeing dear Hubby as he's working 7/12's now~~ it's only 2 hours away but still long distance -

still waiting to hear from the surgeons office when they want to do the flat panel SCS implant trial - also waiting to hear from the billing office of the hospital on how much both procedures (trial and permanent) will cost and what my out of pocket will be - this is very expensive procedure and I need to know the bottom dollar what I will be shelling out -

besides that just same ole pains every day/nite - guess can't really complain as I'm still breathing!!!! LOL

Hope everyone has a great low pain weekend - talk to u all later - Joy

Helpful Tips

anyone in pain heed my call
I was in too much pain to make it to my water therapy. i had an excuse for anything. my phy ther said she would drop me and it was a sweet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center