Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HAPPY SPRING!!
davedsel57 posted:

Today is the first day of spring. Our weather in WNY has been the best every recorded for March. Very thankful for that. I saw on the news that somewhere in Arizona got two feet of snow over the weekend. The weather has been unusual everywhere lately.

Hope you are all doing OK.

Have a blessed and terrific Tuesday, friends.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dave I love spring, Happy Spring! I love summer even more! I'm in NJ and we actually ate dinner outside last night. Sunday I scrubbed the outdoor furniture and sure enough we ate out last night!
I hope you have a great day too! I hope we all do!
Chrissy~ WebMD Staff

Confucius Say;
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

bj1208 replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hey all - yep love the mild winter we've had here in MO but man I never thought the middle of March and I would have my AC on but dang it was warm and also very humid too - not good for starting out Spring - but the last 2 days we've had rain, rain and more rain! Grass sure did turn green with the rain and the trees are blooming too - funny though I had to turn the heat on today!! LOL here we go with the roller coaster temps! LOL

guess we will be opening the pool soon - can't wait for that - boy I would really like to get in our hot tub right now but there is no walls etc so it would be very wet and chilly getting in and out and that just goes straight to my metal in my back and does no good there -

was busy taking my FNL (father-n-law) to his PCP this morning then dental appt mid day - so it was well after noon when we finally did get back - I laid down and man did I fall into a deep sleep - ugh hate when I do that but was worn out - he has to go back to dentist in AM, get impression done and tooth pulled then have his partial re-done and go back in afternoon to pick it up - so was a busy day for me -

anyway HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!

take care - Joy

suzie2u2 replied to bj1208's response:
Happy Spring to you Joy! It's 80 here today in NC. Can't believe it's spring already. Time flies. Flowers are blooming. Wish I could garden like I used too but sure am not able to since my surgeries. I'd be in the bed for days if I tried. Guess I'll be the supervisor. At least I can fill the bird feeders and keep water in the bird baths!

bj1208 replied to suzie2u2's response:
well we've had a wet week - rained every day/night - i'm sure most of u have seen the floods in Southern MO - I'm in the KC area and where we live the ground is saturated water is standing on the grass and streets are flooded -

I'm hoping it stops raining soon as I know the rivers close by will be at or above flood stage soon -

Suzie - yes I'm with you on gardening - I used to have the most beautiful flower gardens and potted flowers too - I'm barely able to do the pots - I didn't do any last year so maybe I will this year - but me too I'll be in bed for a couple of days after that!!

take care - Joy

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center