Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    dano1259 posted:
    Can some one tell me how to fill out the form for citizens ,comment
    page against P.R.O.P.
    Thanks Dan
    bj1208 responded:
    hi dan - not sure I know what you're referring to - what form for citizens?
    davedsel57 responded:
    I think what you are looking for is contained within this tread:
    Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.


    dano1259 replied to bj1208's response:
    The one fribroFran17 posted a few days ago
    on Physicians submitted to the FDA on changing
    amounts and mgs. of medicine off labeling
    bren_bren replied to dano1259's response:
    Here Dan!documentDetail;D=FDA-2012-P-0818-0001
    bren_bren replied to bren_bren's response:
    By the way, the comments are submitted to the FDA but also keep in mind they will be posted publicly. I.E. don't put your name & address on the form. First name is up to you-same w/ initials; however none of these fields are required.

    Hope this helps.

    Helpful Tips

    Try water therapy
    I also have had surgery for L5S1,protruding disc for sciatic pain. Everything was fine for a year. Then the pain came back and the doctor ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    22 of 32 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center