Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Its the Moaning Thing again & again
deach777 posted:
Morning Joy Dave and everyone, its been a couple months since i moaned online. Not that i'm not moanin in private. Lower back and butt are a bit worse but still coping. My workload is better at work since i just won't do some things or lift heavy. Still even minor things set off Arthur. But i need to have the job to keep health insurance. Hope the summer heat is over. It was a heat blast. The best of Autumn is coming. Hope everyone is doing okay. God bless, ~Deach~

St.John 3,16

davedsel57 responded:
Hey, Deach!

Great to see a post from you. It was a hot, hot summer up here in WNY as well. Nicer now, but still very dry.

I'm doing about the same which is OK.

Glad to read you are doing OK.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 responded:
hey deach, dave and everyone -

boy same here - it was a very hot summer - glad we have pool only problem is our pump was leaking so had to put water in pool just bout every 2-3 days - yep high water bills oh and my flowers survived and now that it's cooler they are really thriving!! LOL

we need a prayer line going for one of our board members - CHARL - she's in hospital - kinda bad just can't explain - so please pray for her -

take care - Joy

dianer01 responded:
Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all doing well... good to see you Deach!

dianer01 replied to bj1208's response:
Our good thoughts to Charl too.

bren_bren replied to bj1208's response:
I haven't "seen" you in a while. I hope you are well.

I'm praying for Charl too. I wish I could do more from where I am. But seeing others are doing the same is helpful. Prayers in numbers, right?

Take care, B

bj1208 replied to bren_bren's response:
hey Bren-Bren - good to see your post - hope you are doing well, as good as we can all hope for!!!

take care and drop in and let us know what you've been up to, any news etc. remember we are a support group -

take care - hugs - Joy

deach777 responded:
Morning Back pain survivors, not the greatest here as the neck is acting up again along with the normal lower back pains. We shall live to fight another day. Who said that, oh yea, me. Anyway, i hope the thoughts and prayers are helping Charl in the hospital.
Keep fighting the good fight. God bless, ~Deach~

Almighty and most merciful God, we give thanks to thee for the light of another day, for the work we have to do, and for the strength to do it. Guide us, we pray thee, by thy truth; uphold us by thy power; and purify us by the continual indwelling of thy Spirit. Grant that in every circumstance we may grow in wisdom, and knowing the things that belong to our peace, obtain strength to persevere; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

bj1208 responded:
hi everyone -

quick update for CHARL - she is home - doing ok - slow recovery -

Joy

Helpful Tips

How I got rid of 2 1/2 years of sciatic pain
I had sciatic pain for over 2 years went to chiropractor twice a week for months, tried acupunture and ever nasd and pain pill out there. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center