I'm back home
Debsbears posted:
Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. I can not comment on the surgery as I do not know what all they did. They did not call my friend that she knew of - no message or caller ID to say they called.

While in the hospital I asked everyone who can in to see me they was done and all I was told is I need to ask my Dr when I see him because they weren't there. My appt. for staple removal is Sept. 25th.

I do know they removed the hardware because I rec'd it all in a jar so I can make my shadow box with all of it from past surgeries.

I am in a lot of pain and can't sit for long - I am suppose to have nurses care but still haven't heard when they are coming. I'll write in as I can, thanks again, Deb

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
((((((Deb)))))) Check in as you can please. Feel better soon. Our healing thoughts are with you.
Rest please!
Chrissy~ WebMD Staff

Confucius Say;
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

davedsel57 responded:
Continuing to pray for you, Deb.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

georgia888 responded:
Best wishes for a quick recovery, Debsbears. I did check your blog & you sure have your share of challenges. Please keep us posted as you are able.

georgia

bj1208 responded:
Hi Debs - am glad you are home so take it easy - remember best recovery is to rest rest and more rest -

take care - HUGS

Joy