Skip to content
WEBMD - Chrissy
bj1208 posted:
Hey Chrissy -

TRS1960 had posted a concern that one of his posts had been removed.

I've noticed that sometimes when I respond to a post I will go back and look later and noticed my post is not there - at first thought it was just me thinking I had responded, but I always copy my responses before I post them in case an error message pops up saying their was problems in posting - this way I won't lose what i've written.

just wonder if anyone else has noticed where a response they've made has disappeared??

Thanks -

Joy

davedsel57 responded:
I've been having this happen in several communities as well. Looks like some technical problems are happening again.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Joy,

I have noticed the same thing over the past few days, and I'm going to report this today. I believe it was reported by other members and moderators as well, so let's hope they are working on this and will get this fixed very quickly.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it really helps!
Chrissy~ WebMD Staff

Confucius Say;
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

davedsel57 replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you very much, Chrissy. I also have noticed duplicate postings - 2, 3 or even more occurrences of the same post. I don't know if the member pushes the 'Submit' button more than once or thought their reply did not post and sent it again.

Thanks for all you do here.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 replied to davedsel57's response:
Chrissy - I noticed this too about duplicate postings -

And also, a BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL for everything!!

Joy

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
221 of 338 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center