Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please Help
Aashu posted:
Hi all... My husband(Age 29) under went a surgery for Intradural Spinal Surgery
( removal of tumor which was inside spinal chord in specific L2-L3) its been a month the surgery got over but still he gets giddiness when he walks and complains about head ache most of the time in the day he is in bed... he doesn't have any problem while lying down in bed...please tell why he is having this problem and what should we do to over come this.

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

You should contact your husband's surgeon and discuss this with him/her. It could be reactions to medications or other things we can not tell over an internet message board.

I hope you can get answers and your husband gets relief soon.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 responded:
hi Aashu and welcome to the support group -

as Dave said you should contact your husband's surgeon and get him in as soon as possible. This could be part of the recovery process but it could also be something more serious. it's best to get him in as soon as you can.

please keep us posted what you find out.
Take care~~

~~ Joy ~~

Helpful Tips

Steps For Getting Back Pain Diagnosed And Treated
Many people come to this WebMD Back Pain Community looking for help in getting a diagnosis of a cause and relief from their back pain. Most ... More
Was this Helpful?
216 of 332 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center