Skip to content
Sunday Backie Morning moanin
deach777 posted:
Morning gang, having not been here much, i see there are many new members to the back pain community. Not much new going on in my life, just working more and enjoying it less. At least the work keeps me moanin. lol. In a back flare up right now. Could be from sneezing and a cold. Uppers worse, Lumbars better, tail bone shot to h''''. But as they say in ancient folklore, "This too shall pass". Yep i'm waiting.
I posted on the backie site, a spritual message if anyone wants to view. webmd.com/Backie daily moanin. Since i'm the admin. I can post spirit filled messages there, here is not my choice.
Have a great day and God bless, ~Deach~

dianer01 responded:
Good to see you Deach!

Thank you for your gift of self on the moanin board.

di

davedsel57 responded:
Good to see you, Deach.

Sorry about your flare-up. I understand far too well. Fortunately, I am enjoying some lower pain levels lately. I started taking a new glucosamine supplement and I think it is helping.

Hope to see another post from you and that your back feels better.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 responded:
Hey Deach!!! Happy Moanin Sunday~~~

well I think I did way too much today plus the temps got to 78 and it's very humid out - supposed to rain around 1am and my back is feeling it -

I can't remember from ur past post but are u still working? If so, I hope you have some help especially when it's truck day -

not looking forward to winter this year - they say we're supposed to have a real bad one (around KCMO area) with lots of snow, colder temps (than last years 40's - got spoiled!!) and just all around yuckie.

hope ur doing well - keep us updated on how ur doing -
Take care~~

~~ Joy ~~

deach777 replied to davedsel57's response:
Hi Dave, yea, i hate these flares and they seem to be more frequent lately. I used to take a Glucosamine/chondroitin supp. which did help the back and joints but i was itching too much even on an antihistamine. So i found i have a seafood allergy. Could be why i had breathing problems after eating Chinese shrimp and broc.
Have agreat day, ~Deach~

deach777 replied to bj1208's response:
Hi Joy, nice to hear from you. Yes i'm working around 40hrs a week. I have to be full time to carry health insurance. I don't unload truck anymore, oh maybe help a little but no heavy lifting.
We are enjoying some mild temps here in Pa. but winter is expected to be bad, ughhh snow, pretty but dangerous for us backies. See ya, ~Deach~

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center