Skip to content
SEVERE BACK PAIN
tmnondwa posted:
Hi,

I am a mother having two girls at their teenage. I am into a relationship and was trying to get another baby. Since last year, I have been experiencing back pains especially days close to my periods. My partner would massage me and would get enough relief.

My partner is away, the pain is so severe and visiting doctors. The doctors says i need to have sex and do all the necessary exercise but getting a baby would be a great relief.

My question is, if this man does not turn back again what will happen to my back. Is lack of sex the major problem here? Is it the cause of taking long with conceiving? Kindly advise. Thank you

Tereza

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

I must admit that your post is very hard to understand. English must not be your first language. It appears that your topic is more about sex and having a baby than back pain.

I think you should post this in the WebMD Trying To Conceive Community here: http://exchanges.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction-exchange
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Adamski responded:
hi tereza. my wife had terrible back pain during her pregnancy, but when we switched mattresses she had loads of relief. we bought a memory foam mattress, which seemed to help. maybe go to a mattress store or look around to see which works for you? at a store you can try different types out there (theres more than memory foam, theres latex, tempur pedic, etc etc). im sure thats got to be able to help in some way until your husband gets home

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 43 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center