Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Radio Frequency Ablation
georgia888 posted:
Hello Dave,
According to your last post on the subject of RFA, your wife should have undergone her RFA treatments by now. Is it too soon to comment on the results?

Thank you,
georgia

davedsel57 responded:
Hi, Georgia.

The procedure has been postponed and the pm's office is rescheduling. They could not get an anesthesiologist to participate with the pm to do the procedure.

I will take this opportunity to ask for prayers and/or good thoughts for my wonderful wife. She has continued to decline. She was coming home from shifts in agony and tears. All her doctors have now documented that as of November 2, 2012 she is 100% disabled and unable to work. Her wc attorney is handling everything wonderfully.

So, this full-time dear disabled house husband now has a full-time dear disabled house wife by his side all the time.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

bj1208 replied to davedsel57's response:
Hey Dave -

WOW!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your wife BUT am glad that they have agreed that she is 100% disabled. It's tough what we have to go thru to prove we can't do things like we used to.

As always, you and your family are in my prayers. Best wishes for you both as you guys will be spending some quality time together~~

Hugs~~
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

georgia888 replied to davedsel57's response:
Hi Dave,
I am sorry to hear of the decline in your wife's health but pleased to know that she will soon be able to focus more on managing her condition by being home. If her attitude is anything like yours, she'll do fine.

I wish her luck with her disability claim. I was one of the "lucky" ones in that I was awarded SSDI upon my initial application without an attorney.

Please keep us posted on the RFA matter.

Best wishes to you both,
georgia

Helpful Tips

Try water therapy
I also have had surgery for L5S1,protruding disc for sciatic pain. Everything was fine for a year. Then the pain came back and the doctor ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center