Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Right lower back pain
Anon_10017 posted:
When I lay on my back I get really bad pain in my right side of my lower back. I do exercise everyday but I still have 20 pounds to loss. The pain is worst when my 2 yr old son lays on top of me. Also if i lay on my stomach I get bad back pain when I get up. My doctors says it is bad posture but I think my posture is fine.

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

Laying on your stomach is the worst position anyone can be in.

I would continue to pursue this with your primary doctor if your pain continues.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Adamski responded:
I can completely sympathize with you Anon_10017, I have suffered years of back pain due to my job hunched behind a desk. I would come home every evening feeling like an eighty-year-old lady! Like you I exercise on a daily basis but still find myself suffering. I have tried numerous remedies such as massages and homeopathic remedies but had no success. It wasn't until my friend suggested using a different mattress, though it hasn't resolved the problem entirely, it has helped!

Helpful Tips

Try water therapy
I also have had surgery for L5S1,protruding disc for sciatic pain. Everything was fine for a year. Then the pain came back and the doctor ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center