Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
12/12/12 Morning Moaning
deach777 posted:
A hardy hello to all backies. I'm off today from work with a back strain. Hope its only that..Thought i'd drop by. I've been working to many hours and lifting without any thought of my lower back. When you live with back pain daily you get to testing it, well i tested it to far again. Pain meds are helping so i can sit and attempt my typing skills.
Hope everyones doing okay with Doomsday coming next week. ?? I say you better buy your Christmas presents and plan for New years eve. Unless the Lord calls us within a week, the doomsayers will be disappointed. I bought most of my presents and mailed my cards and donations out. Now i'm broke. hehe Better sell the house.
I'm starting to collect retirement in Jan. so my hours have to be cut back, but i still have to maintain my health ins. coverage. Been looking for a new dog but none have met my satisfaction or compare with old Jerry. Maybe someday one will come to Deach's home.
Everybody take care, and God bless, ~Deach~

davedsel57 responded:
Hey, Deach! Great to see a post from you again.

Sorry you have to work so hard and lift so much. My wife has been deemed 100% disabled from a back injury she had at work last year. Has been off work since 11/1/2012 after trying all sorts of treatments since 3/2011. The company is being terribly stubborn but she has a good wc attorney who is working for her.

Yes, the doomsayers will absolutely be disappointed. "doomsday" is definitely not coming next week because the Bible states that no one, not even Jesus himself, will know when the end comes. It will happen when least expected and in the blink of an eye. So, everyone can buy all those gifts and enjoy one more holiday season.

Merry Christmas, Deach!

Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center