Skip to content
Merry Christmas Everyone
bj1208 posted:
Hey~~

just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Be safe when traveling, if in car pull over and get out and walk/stretch and be sure to take extra pillows with you to help get comfy. If flying, be sure to sit in isle seat this way you can stand up when needed.

Sorry I haven't been on lately, we had a small ice/snow storm and had about an inch of snow on top of ice. I fell twice getting in drivers seat (two different cars) all within 30 minutes of each other. I had right leg in car and left leg slipped hitting my lower back on the corner of the car seat and have been using ice packs/heating pad and taking ibuprofen. Guess it's lucky the car seats were soft on the corner where I hit my lower back.

Merry Christmas To All~~God Bless
~~ Click on my name or picture and read my story ~~

Take care ~~ God Bless ~~

~~ Joy ~~

davedsel57 responded:
Merry Christmas to you, too, Joy and to all the members of the WebMD Back Pain Community.

Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Debsbears responded:
Joy I can almost feel the pain over here - sorry about your falls I hope you will be okay. I'll be praying for you.

May all our friends here have a very Blessed Christmas and a less painful new year. Deb

dianer01 responded:
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Joy, take it easy girl! Please be careful and I hope you continue to feel better.

di

jselleck replied to dianer01's response:
Joy, I'm new to the board, but hope you will accept these Christmas wishes from me. I live in Texas and we might get up to 5 inches of snow tomorrow on top of ice. Dreading going out wednesday, but have a very important doctor's appt. Got my fingers crossed that weather isn't as bad as tv says it might be and for once the idiots who run our apartment complex do something about the ice/snow. Guess I got spoiled living all those years in Indiana where people actually know how to handle snow!!! lol. Merry Christmas and take care of yourself.

JSelleck

deach777 responded:
Merry Christmas everyone, God Bless, ~Deach~

Helpful Tips

Making the Most of Your Doctor Visit #2Expert
Here are the rest of the suggestions (had to break into to two parts due to the character limits) 5. Make sure that all records ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Spine Center